meg

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by dosh, Sep 5, 2014.

1. dosh

dosh Registered Users

hi everyone,
    well what an eventfull week we have had,
    finally meg is doing really well on the new food we have her on now,she can still be a bit loose on occasion when she has been grubbing in the garden,
    we went to pet shop last weekend to get harness for her,but i really didnt think it was substantial enough for meg,she is a big girl,so we oppted for a halti,well bucking bronko she was when we put it on her,to be honest i was upset watching it,so left my hubby to it,anyway with patience and perseverience this week,i finally had an enjoyable walk with meg this morning,she still rubs her face of my leg to try get it of though :D
    the howling situation,is still an ongoing investigation,every time i have went out i have went to the door to listen,but dont hear her,its not to say that she isnt when i actually move away,my neighbours havnt came to me to say if its still going on,i leave the radio on for her and give her her stag antler bone in to,so fingers crossed.
    meg is 6 month old now,(didnt think i would see 4 month lol) and has her op to get nuetered on tuesday so a bit nervous of this,and hoping that she will cope ok after her op,
    sorry about the long ramble,just wanted to update yous on meg,i still havnt managed to put photos on,our daughter was at home last weekend and she couldnt figure out either,any help would be appreciated.thanks

2. Naya

Naya Registered Users

Re: meg

Glad things appear to be improving with Meg :D

To post photos, you need to open a flickr account or another photo hosting website. If you go to our technical section, there are some post there which talk you through setting an account up and posting photos onto here. Good luck :)

3. Karen

Karen Registered Users

Good job and how nice that things are coming along better with Meg.

4. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

Sounding good....
    Hope all goes well with the spay - she will be fine :)

5. Oberon

Oberon Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Glad you're making progress - great work :)

You could go and ask the neighbours how she's been :)

6. lynnelogan

lynnelogan Registered Users

things will only get better xx