1. WELCOME

To join the conversation, please register. It only takes a minute!

Members can now advertise on our temporary 'Made By Members' thread

Discussion in 'Christmas Gifts' started by pippa@labforumHQ, Oct 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pippa@labforumHQ

pippa@labforumHQ Administrator

As you know, we don't normally allow members to advertise on the forum, other than a link to their own websites in their signatures. However, in the spirit of Christmas, we have created a special thread for members who make and sell items that other members might like to buy as gifts.

You can post photographs of the items you make and you can add a link for us to view and purchase the product. Please place all such posts in the Made By Members thread. We'll probably take this down after Christmas.

Happy Shopping!

2. Boogie

Boogie Supporting Member Forum Supporter

What a great idea! We have a (very) small cottage industry making Labrador tea light holders. We are away in Tuscany next week but will get on the thread as soon as we return :)

3. MaccieD

MaccieD Guest

What a lovely idea. I'm not very "crafty" but look forward to seeing the handiwork of other members. Quite fancy some Labrador tea lights and I haven't even seen them yet :rolleyes::rolleyes:

4. pippa@labforumHQ

pippa@labforumHQ Administrator

Glad you like the idea! I'm going to lock this thread though, so that people don't post on here by mistake. The 'made by members' thread is below :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.