Mr Dog not in my good books!!!

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by Dave Bennett, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Dave Bennett

Dave Bennett Registered Users

Hi all from going to be very sunny South Wales.We have rented a pet friendly caravan for the week and to be fair our little Dawson is loving every minute and we have never seen his tail wag so much!!!!
    However I am very cool towards him at the moment because of an incident when I got up and decided a nice cup of coffee would be in order.
    I walked out to the kitchen and looked at the kettle,approached the kettle then squelch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Granca, Naya, Jes72 and 1 other person like this.
  2. Karen

Karen Registered Users

:D

Ah, but remember it's actually YOUR fault for not letting him out fast enough! So squelch squelch your way through your guilt, as well...

Naya and Jes72 like this.
  3. Jojo83

Jojo83 Registered Users

Totally agree with @Karen any puppy mistakes are down to human error in not meeting his toilet needs. Also being 'cool' towards him can lead to confusion - Dawson doesn't understand why you're cool/angry or whatever he has long forgotten toileting indoors - as should you.

4. Emily_BabbelHund

Emily_BabbelHund Longest on the Forum without an actual dog

Dave, let's you and I form a "Wee Foot Society" as my foster dog has, over the past couple of days, discovered the joys of weeing on my left foot during walks.

May I suggest adopting the official WF Society footwear, Teva water sandals? This allows you to quickly give your foot and shoe a rinse down and continue you on your way.

As for Dawson, probably the new locale threw him off a bit and your schedule to let him out changed from home as well. Time to kiss and make up (and watch him like a hawk). :D

Granca, FayRose, Naya and 2 others like this.
  5. Snowshoe

Snowshoe Registered Users

Barefeet?

6. Karen

Karen Registered Users

:eek::eek::eek:

7. Beanwood

Beanwood Registered Users

waiting with baited breath for the answer!:D:D

Karen likes this.
  8. Boogie

Boogie Supporting Member Forum Supporter

:cwl:

I did this years ago when my Boogie (RIP lovely boy) was a pup, I've never gone without slippers since!

Granca likes this.
  9. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey Registered Users

I don't mind I never wear shoes in the house. It us a bit horrid when it squished between the toes but like most things it washes off and its supposed to be lucky The worst is when your skidding round the kitchen in dog drool at 5 in the morning. I had 3 drooling for their breaky it was like paddling in ectoplasm.

drjs@5 and Sven like this.
  10. selina27

selina27 Registered Users

I once trod on a dead mouse a cat had left on the floor in the morning. That was dreadful. So it's slippers on for me too.

SwampDonkey and snowbunny like this.
  11. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey Registered Users

Bet that was skiddy and a bit sticky wouldn't happen here anything the cats caught Moo ate. Once Freyja bought in a Koi Carp it was huge you should have seen Moo she was delighted. Had to pay the neighbour a fortune in Reparations Koi Carp are expensive

drjs@5 and selina27 like this.
  12. selina27

selina27 Registered Users

It was years ago, in my parents house. The mouse was in one piece, it was the crunch that was dreadful.

SwampDonkey likes this.
  13. FayRose

FayRose Registered Users

This reminds me -years ago, a kitten left his calling card in one of my father's slippers, unbeknown to any of us, until father put his foot in the slipper. I learnt a few new words that day :eek:

selina27, SwampDonkey and Granca like this.