my two and Lochan's two....

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by debsie, Apr 10, 2013.

1. debsie

debsie Registered Users

Hello, hope I manage to do this properly! after all my waffling about my two thought I'd pop a picture up...here are Cuillin and brodick with my sisters dogs, Tarka and Lochan. she is also on this forum, as 'Lochan'.

They all have their serious photo faces on...

[​IMG]

In case you can't see the names, Brodick is far right, Cuillin sort of stands out as the only non black! The lovely girl on the far left is Brodick's big sister Tarka, and little Lochan is next to Brodick....who has grown a lot since this picture was taken, biggest Dog In The Pack now!

2. lynnelogan

lynnelogan Registered Users

Re: my two and Lochan's two....

beautiful , how do i get a pic on please

3. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

Oh what a smashing photo, gorgeous dogs, how on earth did you manage to get them all to sit so nicely ? Sam will sit but as soon as I point the camera , still saying SIT, he walks towards me, nightmare :)
    That really is a grand photo, all so lovely :)

4. Lochan

Lochan Supporting Member Forum Supporter

If I recall correctly they were all on a "wait" command for a piece of chicken.....All are lovely dogs. Tarka and Brodick are brother and sister but from different litters, Cuillin and Lochan are from the same breeder but not closely related and are about 10 weeks apart in age. Christmas was quite interesting with 4 labradors under 2yo in the house....

5. debsie

debsie Registered Users

Hi lynne, check out the technical help section on this forum and you'll see a bit on posting photos, I opened a photobucket account...
    yes the power of chicken....

6. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

Gorgeous!!!

jac

7. lynnelogan

lynnelogan Registered Users

thank you for your time, i have joined photo bucket so i can now share photos

8. jade805

jade805 Registered Users

Lovely photo!

9. Oberon

Oberon Supporting Member Forum Supporter

What a top photo. They're all beautiful dogs.

10. Labrina

Labrina Registered Users

Wow! Stunning picture !!! This kind of thing makes me impatient with McQueens growth spurts !!

11. charlie

charlie Registered Users

Oh Debsie, stunning picture, amazingly beautiful dogs. Wow you and your sister must be a great help to each other with training, lucky girls :D Helen x

12. Sersi

Sersi Registered Users

I was just thinking that Helen. Super photo, must be great to have a training "partner". I'm on my own, I do have one friend with a small terrier but she is not interested in training, just walking and chatting (not ideal when trying to keep a VERY friendly 8 month old lab in my comfort zone).

13. debsie

debsie Registered Users

thanks for the lovely comments everyone....

I'm not much help to my sister, too inexperienced, but she helps me out no end!! she's north east england while Im scotland so we don't do so much hands on stuff together but I do learn a lot from her by phone and when I visit.... Particularly as she has Brodick's big sister, they are SO alike, their looks, the way they carry themselves, the fact that they can eat and eat and stay skinny, their behaviours, personality, even wee things like the way they groan! quite uncanny sometimes... So given Tarka's deer chasing antics in the past I wasnt completely surprised when Brodick turned into Hunting Man. But what works for one dog doesnt work for another, so i'm continually experimenting with Brodick. At sisters suggestion showed him a dead bird I found today to see if it sparked his focus on me in a high hunt area, didn't take his eyes off me....I tossed it somewhere and he was off after it like lightning and brought it straight back to me then just wanted to carry it, not nearly so much interest in smells...