New Dog bed

Discussion in 'Using the bargains and best buys section' started by SwampDonkey, Jan 12, 2016.

1. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey Registered Users

I just got a new dog bed for Doug and its really good its very suportive and comfortable. Its got high sides to keep drafts off him and keep him warm. He really likes it and won't get out. I'm very pleased with it and the company were really helpful and the delivery service was excellent. It's a Tuffies wipe clean nest bed and I would recommned it for any one with an old lab who needs a comfortable bed. I got a very pleased old lab

2. MaccieD

MaccieD Guest

Ah, good to hear that Doug loves his new bed and it's so comfy for him

3. Karen

Karen Registered Users

Oh that's great news. So glad Doug likes his bed! He's obviously so comfortable in there he doesn't want to get out :)

4. charlie

charlie Registered Users

Aw enjoy your comfy bed Doug. I recently bought two of the Tuffies thick fleece lines for plastic beds, they are so warm and thick. Well worth the money x :)

5. SwampDonkey

I think its been a great investment for my old boy its nice to make him happy. i'm going to get a fleece cover when I got to Crufts

kateincornwall likes this.
  6. lynnew

lynnew Registered Users

Is it suitable for a pup? Henry has just demolished yet another squishy bed . I have a Vetbed fleece in his crate that seems fairly invincible but its not very thick and I would like something he can snuggle up on when in the living room. George has a snuggly one that has stood the test of time but they don't make them anymore - Henry squeezes on to that with him and dear old George either has to resign himself or move somewhere less comfy.

7. SwampDonkey

I would even try just fleece till they are about 3 or stopped eatting things. I've had lots of labs and know from experience the more expesive the bed the tastier x