New ebook, half price to forum members

Discussion in 'Labrador Training' started by pippa@labforumHQ, Jun 7, 2012.

1. pippa@labforumHQ

pippa@labforumHQ Administrator

Well, I have finished my ebook at long last. It has been an interesting learning curve. But it is now up online here. How to win at dog training I have set a discount of 50% for forum members until the end of June. All you have to do apparently is type a discount code in when prompted.

The ebook isn't a set of training instructions or exercises, but more of a set of principles to help improve reward based training techniques. If that sounds like your kind of thing I would be very interested to have any feedback.

As an e-book 'virgin' I am bound to have made some mistakes, and I am sure there will be scope for improvement.
    The discount code is simply " forum" I have done the same for the facebook fans. So the code "facebook" should work as well.
    I have never used this system before so if there are any problems just let me know and I will email you a copy.
    Pippa

2. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

Re: New ebook, half price to forum members

That's great. I have pre-ordered a paper copy of Total Recall from Amazon - is this the same book? Not that it matters....when I get on to my own laptop I will download it anyway!! Need all the help I can get ;D

3. pippa@labforumHQ

Hi there, Total Recall is not the same book.

Though it does contain some of the training principles set out in How To Win, the majority of Total Recall is a complete training programme with exercises to work through, and a problem solving section for dogs that have strayed from the 'good recall' path.

Total Recall is a traditional book, How to Win at Dog Training is an ebook only.

Hope that makes sense. ;D

Pippa

4. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

Thanks Pippa - love this site and got some great tips!

5. pippa@labforumHQ

6. David

David Registered Users

Just downloaded it and looking forward to a good read later. Used the Company PayPal account (BHP TrackDays).