New Favourite Amber Occupier!!

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by A.Causer, Feb 7, 2015.

1. A.Causer

A.Causer Registered Users

Thought Amber was short of new toys as she is a bit of a destruction queen. Decided to buy one of he kong goodie bones which you stuff at each end. Obviously with my dogs track record I went for the black extreme one. The special kong treats are stupidly expensive so I thought I'd figure something out to stuff it with myself. I thought the hole looked about the right size for her normal biscuits and I was right. James Wellbeloved Large Breed Adult - 4 pieces in each end of the kong bone. Half an hour of peace so far!! And as its only 8 pieces of kibble, no danger of piling on the weight. Very pleased!!

2. A.Causer

A.Causer Registered Users

3. Stacia

Stacia Registered Users

Re: New Favourite Amber Occupier!!

I haven't seen these before, look an excellent idea.

4. Looby Lou

Looby Lou Registered Users

That looks good, I might get a couple of those for the boys, they live their kong hexagon ball and their large kongs x

5. Lochan

Lochan Supporting Member Forum Supporter

A Fish4Dogs Sea Wrap fits perfectly into the end of the medium black goodie bone. It's quite a tight fit and takes my two up to an hour to get them out depending on how well I wedge them in. Again, a low fat and healthy option that they seem to love.

6. Cupcase

Cupcase Registered Users

Cupar has his every night. I call it his dummy as it fits perfectly into a large yogurt tub and he gets it at bed time covered in yogurt.

7. Rolokris

Rolokris Registered Users

Wow may have to get one of these. I love Kong stuff. So does Rolo ;D

8. Jen

Jen Registered Users

We've had our kong extreme goodie bones for about a month now. S&S love them and there is very little damage despite scout being a big power chewer. Scout will happily continue chewing on his even after the goodies have gone while Scott hoovers up around him. ;D