New member!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Saying Hello' started by AgnesB, Jan 14, 2024.

1. AgnesB

AgnesB Registered Users

Hi! My husband and I are owned by four dachshunds and our seven month old Black Lab puppy Kohl, who we rescued from a Walmart parking lot last summer. He thinks he is a super sized dachshund as he spends his days wrestling with our youngest dachshund and the two are inseparable- he does absolutely nothing without her approval! He is very protective of the two sixteen year old dachshunds and gets up during the night to attend to the eldest female so she isn’t alone-

He goes out regularly but still pees and eliminates indoors, especially during the night- we have him go at bedtime but he still goes during the night and we never know what to expect in the mornings. I am home during the day so he isn’t left alone much but must be crated when we leave for any reason, and no matter the shortness of time!

kohl has been a challenge as we are not used to large dogs but we are learning as we go- we just don’t want to fail him

2. sarah@forumHQ

sarah@forumHQ Moderator

Hi Agnes, welcome to the forum :) That sounds like a great dog pack you have living with you!