New Puppy

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by Shadow, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Shadow

Shadow Registered Users

Finally was able to pick up my Labrador puppy at just a couple days shy of 10 weeks. She came create trained, which works great, and with all her first series of puppy shots. Start the second series August, 20th which will run to 21 weeks. Transferred her AKC certificate from breeder to myself the first day she was home and should have new papers in my name in a few weeks. The training will start in a couple of weeks.

2. sarah@forumHQ

sarah@forumHQ Moderator

Congratulations and welcome to the forum! Is Shadow her name? It sound like you've got everything well in hand, I'm a little envious that your puppy came pre-crate-trained :)

3. 5labs

5labs Registered Users

Lovely! Enjoy her and take lots of photos- they don't stay small for long enough!

4. Shadow

Shadow Registered Users

Shadow is her Name. The pre crate training is the only way I'll go from here on in. Only cost a couple hundred dollars more, a two week longer wait to pick her up, and was well worth it. She was the calmest of the litter, wasn't afraid of a sharp noise, and was the first one to come to me out the other female puppies. I think she'll be easy to train.