Not really looking forward to tomorrow..

Discussion in 'Gundog Training, Fieldwork, & Field Trials' started by Beanwood, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Beanwood

Beanwood Moderator Forum Supporter

But one thing is for sure, everyone at training is going to feel a LOT better about their dogs! :eek:

I am taking Benson to Group 3 gundog training..not my idea at all, I desperately tried to slink into Group 2....however SWMBO wasn't having any of it...gulp..

And no I am not exaggerating..he was so bad at training last week, he had to go home early. He just kept bouncing on the end of his lead with excitement. So had to swap him with Bramble..

So wish me luck, I will be armed with sausage, homemade salmon and cheese treats, plus my sense of humour! :D:D

2. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

HeeHee - see you there! Will be lovely to meet you finally. :)

I'll have my go-pro. :)

snowbunny and Beanwood like this.
  3. Beanwood

@JulieT ooh I get to meet Charlie! :) I apologise in advance for Benson, seriously he is going to make Charlie look like such a good boy :)

4. mandyb

mandyb Registered Users

Hope it goes well, he might surprise you! Good luck.

Beanwood likes this.
  5. Emily

Emily Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Ooh, good luck ladies. Is it just Charlie and Benson going or will Casper, Bramble and Betsy be going too?

6. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

Sorry - will only have Betsy. :( Charlie was a bit stiff after his last session and OH has banned him from going. :( Much debate and negotiations ahead....

No-one is able to make Charlie look like a good boy. He always looks fabulous though. :)

Beanwood likes this.
  7. Beanwood

Just Benson, would rather take Bramble..but well I really need to knuckle with training Benson...:)

8. snowbunny

snowbunny Administrator Forum Supporter

Oh, how lovely! I hope you all had a lovely day and the chocolate and blonde bombshells did you proud :)

9. Dexter

Dexter Moderator Forum Supporter

Well I also hope you've all had a lovely day and enjoyed the training...let us know how it went x

10. Beanwood

We all had a fab time! Met the gorgeous Betsy. Oh my..she is beautiful...I did catch them staring at each other in their respective crates, we were parked side by side, it was very cute watching them :)
    Benson was a star! I was really worried too, especially after last week with him. We ended up working on a Gundog grade 3 exercise with 2 other handlers, Benson did it! Just marvellous! He got loads of tummy rubs too, a very happy boy! So very proud of him :)

11. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

I think Betsy thought Benson was Charlie! She kept pulling towards him. Mind, she also did that to a boy choccie water spaniel. Maybe she's just got a thing for the choccie boys. :D

snowbunny likes this.