Nylabone bones?

Discussion in 'Products and supplies for puppies' started by Jane Martin, Oct 11, 2014.

1. CocosDad_UK

CocosDad_UK Registered Users

I bought the puppy stater pack for Coco, containing 3 bones (1 hard plastic, 1 softer plastic and a edible bacon bone) he polished the bacon bone off in about 20 mins, but don't give the plastic ones 2 mins of his time, not interested at all. The only thing hes interested in chewing is furniture, my feet and meaty edible bones. Cant wait until hes old enough to have raw hide and raw bones - in the local pet store they sell smoke roasted cow knuckle which i know he will love, too hard for his teeth atm :/

2. Anne123

Anne123 Registered Users

I bought 2 nylabones for Euan and Finn. I thought that it was nice for them to chew on. The lady of the dog shop told me it was save. One had a cheese flavor, the other chicken. After one hour of chewing chips of nylon came off. Rather large chips. In the shop the lady didn't understand how they could chew it of.... I threw them away! For us no more nylabones!

Annemarie

3. Mrmurphy33

Mrmurphy33 Registered Users

We were recommended to nylabones by pets at home, and were told its ok if murphy(8 weeks old) swallows any of it as he will digest it easy, having said this murphy has not shown the slightest bit of interest in the bone so seems like a bit of waste really

4. MF

MF Registered Users

Snowie never saw the point in them either. Waste of money. Far prefers a raw meaty bone.