On the Joys of Labrador Naughtiness...

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by debsie, Mar 18, 2013.

1. debsie

debsie Registered Users

Was sitting finishing my lunch on Friday. The dogs were having a noisy scuffle in the hall (having given up trying to steal my lunch). Suddenly Brodick came belting in in a right fluster, with that Help Me look on. Closer inspection revealed that his face was COVERED in toothpaste. Really covered. Further investigations revealed that the toothpaste container was still on the sink and closed. The mystery remains but I swear Cuillin was looking guilty and wouldnt look at me. I can also confirm that ground in toothpaste is a lot harder to remove from face fur than fox poo, though they do smell a lot nicer after. Minty fresh in fact. Roll on to Friday night. We are all coming out of the pub and my friend has control (ha haaaa) of Brodick. Suddenly she shoots off at high speed on the end of Brodick's lead, he had spotted an Abandoned Street Snack and nothing was going to stop that boy. Half a fish supper he got in, and walked home with bits of fish on his ridiculously long ears, brown sauce on his big hooter, and a happy smile on his face. Got home and went off to the bathroom to get babywipes to remove said fish and sauce, and returned to find him completely stuck half way on and half way off the back of the sofa (back of sofa scaling is Forbidden) unable to move, suspended by his fish and chips full stomach. Untangled him while he grins goofily and licks my ear with Cuillin looking pious. My Thought for the Weekend was that he is just so funny young Brodick, made me remember that although I want to get his training tip top and have a well behaved boy, young labs are such a laugh and such fun to be around, and I should rejoice in their youthful naughtiness as well as try and be a Responsible Owner! There. Mind you just wait till I'm cursing him in the park for completely ignoring me.... ;)

2. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

Re: On the Joys of Labrador Naughtiness...

Oh that did make me laugh out loud , what a fantastic picture it paints , especially the fish supper ;D ;D
    These Labs really are clowns at times arent they and have a remarkable talent for lifting the spirits too x

3. Oberon

Oberon Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Completely hilarious.

Love the term 'Abandoned Street Snack'. They just beg to be scoffed, don't they?

I want to know the resolution to the mystery of the secret toothpaste source though :)

4. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

I agree with Oberon.
    Where DID he get that toothpaste!
    LOL

Jac

5. Karen

Karen Registered Users

Install a secret camera in the bathroom????? Otherwise this will be a mystery for ever! Aren't they funny though?