Perfect Fit harness (The Game Dogs)

Discussion in 'Products for dogs & their owners' started by zrinka, May 1, 2020.

1. zrinka

zrinka Registered Users

I am searching for a harness with buckles on neck straps as Kona is not a fan of equipment and that option is probably the only thing we haven't tried.
    At the moment I'm trying to figure out which size would be appropriate, I've contacted the Customer Service and they suggested xl-m-l (40) according to the provided measurements.
    Kona weights about 29 kg, girth is 80 cm and neck is cca 54 cm at the lower, wider point. She is 53,5 cm at the witters, with short body (less than 60 cm). I'm not sure about the size suggestion, I'm not even sure 40 mm is a a good idea for a dog that dislikes gear in general. We are not able to try it on before buying it.
    Does anyone have an experience with PT sizing, does it run big/small?
    Any other suggestions and experiences with a harnesses with buckles on neck straps?

Danijela likes this.
  2. Kurt Burke

Kurt Burke Registered Users

My suggestion, stop wasting money on compromise harnesses and get YAP Techno Harness, your 29kg dog will be right in the middle of the Large size. I've used them for years on various breeds and wouldn't ever use anything else.

(Edited by Labrador Forum HQ)

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2020
  3. Danijela

Danijela Registered Users

I’m not a fan of dog collars at all.
    It is very important for a pet to feel comfortable when you take him for a walk. Labradors have a sensitive neck and if we put him on a leash, it is very possible that his hair will fall out of place.
    Your dog will enjoy a daily walk only if nothing tightens around his neck.
    Therefore am a supporter of rabbitgoo no pull harnesses.
    I noticed that my dog also enjoys walking with this.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2020 at 10:37 AM