Phew !

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by kateincornwall, Sep 25, 2013.

1. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

Think Millies season is over and done with , its now day 24, no spotting for about four days, no flagging of the tail , hussy days are over thank goodness :)
    Hoping that normal service can now be resumed , been walking the pair of them at 7-7.30 in the mornings so I might just get a little lie in tomorrow, on the other hand they may well have gotten used to their early romp , just relieved to have it done with, just her spay in late December .She has been such a good little sausage , no malice in her at all , I have washed her every day, she seems to allow me to do whatever I need to with her, with no grumbles , love our little ragbag :)

2. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

Re: Phew !

It's so lovely to hear you talk about Millie, she sounds like a very special little dog, and a lucky one to have a home with you and Sam. :)

3. lynnelogan

lynnelogan Registered Users

awh she is a little dream :) makes you wonder why she was a rescue,.........she as got the big guy to look out for her :)

4. bbrown

bbrown Moderator Forum Supporter

What a relief and what a complete sweetheart she is :D

5. Karen

Karen Registered Users

Well done you for getting to the end of this time with no, err, incidents... ;)

6. Oberon

Oberon Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Knew what you were going to say when I saw the title :) Well done on getting through it - must be a big relief!! :)

7. Dexter

Dexter Moderator Forum Supporter

Exactly Kate,phew....well done on making it through,glad she is ok,and Sam is too now normal Millie has been resumed x