Picking up Koda!!

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by AJ, May 27, 2017.

1. AJ

AJ Registered Users

Todays the big day and I'm so excited!! I can't believe its actually here! I've wanted a dog my whole life but have never been able to get one because my parents have allergies to basically all dogs.

I'll admit for the majority of the last 5 years I was sold on getting a beagle because they're so cute :). But my parents surprised us with a lab puppy for christmas and I fell in love with the little guy. Unfortunately my parents allergies went haywire so we had to give him back to the breeder after just a week.

My whole family was devastated because the little guy was awesome... But I'm living on my own now and am able to get a lab finally and my whole family is super pumped to be able to visit and help out with Koda.

I'll keep y'all posted and try to post some pictures when i get the chance :). And thanks for all the advice and support everyone has offered so far!

Naya, drjs@5, 20180815 and 1 other person like this.
  2. Nikki1

Nikki1 Registered Users

Such an exciting day for you!
    Have fun picking up Koda!!
    I look forward to hearing how things go!

3. Emily_BabbelHund

Emily_BabbelHund Longest on the Forum without an actual dog

Happy Gotcha Day, Koda! Can't wait to hear more about him and how you get on. :)

4. charlie

charlie Registered Users

Oooh how very exciting. Good luck! :) x

5. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

A very exciting time for you. Look forward to seeing some photos of Koda.

6. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

Wow! Good luck :D

7. LJA

LJA Registered Users

Silence from AJ.....I think he's slumped downstairs by the crate, with a coffee. Having been awake since 4am. As I was after the first night,

8. Emily_BabbelHund

Emily_BabbelHund Longest on the Forum without an actual dog

Probably a good guess. There's probably also an element of rumpled, pee-smelling clothes and bags under eyes. In other words, new puppy bliss. :D

AJ, Harley Quinn and Nikki1 like this.
  9. Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn Registered Users

And I am sitting here clicking like a squirrel with ADHD waiting for photos! There has been some SERIOUS new puppy goodness on the forum in the last few weeks. Very good for the heart and soul. :happyfeet::heart:

AJ likes this.
  10. AJ

AJ Registered Users

Haha I'm still alive and well! Koda has been amazing so far and last night wasn't as bad as i expected, Koda only went to the bathroom at midnight, 3 am, 5 am and 7 am. I'm sure it will catch up to me soon but I'm not tired yet :D.

Although I think Koda might be a little confused she acts more like a cat than a dog haha. She likes to brush up against peoples legs and crawls under basically ever object she can find even if she has to lay down and army crawl.

The new house I moved into won't have internet up and running for another couple days so I'll keep y'all updated when I can and take some more pictures to post

11. Beanwood

Beanwood Registered Users

She sounds delicious! Looking forward to photos :)