pictures of brogan (black lab) and Breagha(Breea)

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by elaine s, Jul 17, 2014.

1. elaine s

elaine s Registered Users

IMG_8009 im trying to post a picture, dont know if this is right but fingers crossed :-\

2. elaine s

Re: pictures of brogan (black lab) and Breagha(Breea)

arrgh, i really cant get the hang of this!! can someone explain to me how to do it? i belong to another forum and have no problems posting photos, please help x

3. elaine s

I noticed most of the pictures iv seen on here are from fliker so i joined and uploaded a few pictures and thought i would be able to post pictures using it but sadly im still struggling, please help, i want to show off my gorgeous puppies.

4. lorilou61

lorilou61 Registered Users

Welcome from me and Edsel (5 month black). I had quite a time in the beginning as well with pics. If you are using Flickr you should be able to click on the pic you want to post, click on the arrow for sharing options and copy the BBC code and paste it into your post. There are instructions on the Technical page in the Forums as well.
    Good luck! Can't wait to see the photos!

Lori

5. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

We would love to see them too!
    Usually posting from Flickr is easy. Have you checked out Technical & Help section. Loads of tips on there.Just on my phone so ccan't do a link right now.
    a common problem is not setting your photos to public. Once they are in Flickr it is usually just a case of copying the code for the correct size photo from the box on the right and pasting that directly into the box here.
    I hope you keep trying!

6. Penny+Me

Penny+Me Registered Users

I don't use Flickr as I found it too difficult to figure out!

I found photo bucket much easier - just upload, click get links and copy and paste the one that says 'for forums and message boards'. Done!

7. elaine s

Thanks guys, i'll try again tomorrow, i get so frustrated! lol because im not technically minded. I think i need to take a deep breath and try again.Btw i've been working with the two of them on walking nicely on the lead and thanks to tips and advice given on this forum its been almost a complete turnaround, i can walk about 200 yards now before one of them pulls and i have to turn the opposite way, im regaining feeling in my arms again lol I have worked really hard with them and i feel really proud when im walking along with my two dogs but my oh still says they are pulling terribly with him, do they only learn to walk that way with me and pull with everyone else? I do the majority of the dog walks but i thought he would be able to see improvements in their behaviour but he hasn't yet

8. Lisa

Lisa Registered Users

Hi there,

Hope you can get the pics figured out, we'd like to see them too!

Dogs do tend to have a hard time generalizing their learning, so it's not surprising that your two haven't made the connection yet that ALL leash walks should be like the ones with YOU. I would have your OH do the same things with them that you have been doing to get them to respond to you. I think you'll find they will soon understand what he wants them to do, after all, they already know it, they just have to understand it applies in that situation as well.

Keep us posted as to how it goes!