Places to Buy Labs in Houston Texas

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by Darrell W, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Darrell W

Darrell W Registered Users

Hello all,

We are looking for a yellow lab male or female puppy to purchase? We live Houston Texas.

Can someone please recommend a lab breeder in Houston that is reputable?

Is it wise to purchase puppy from craigslist?

Thanks,

2. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

Hi , I think you will find that the majority of members are in the UK on this forum . Of course some aren't and this is what makes this forum so special , we have members from all over the world and all are welcome here ! However , we don't like to recommend breeders, its too fraught with possible problems , so I would ask your Vet and other Vets in your area , they may well know of a bitch in pup . Its really not advisable to buy a puppy from a site like Craigslist , as you need to be sure that the breeder is reputable and adheres to a responsible ethos when breeding .

3. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

4. Ski-Patroller

Ski-Patroller Cooper, Terminally Cute

Google Breeders in your general area. I'm sure there are a lot of breeders within 300 miles of you . Decide what kind of lab you want, Sex, Color, Bench, Hunting, Field Trial. Even if your pup is just going to be a companion, you need to decide what line fits your lifestyle.

5. Chaunceysmom

Chaunceysmom Registered Users

There’s Dickendall Kennels, those labs are gorgeous. Located in Gainesville, TX, might be a drive, 4.4 hour drive but worth it. Personally i’ve never received one from them but I have admired them and believe my last one and my new one have at least one relative from that kennel.