puppy cams - which one

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by lisa humphreys, Jan 16, 2017.

1. lisa humphreys

lisa humphreys Registered Users

Morning Guys,

First day at work since Scarlett has arrived :puke: very anxious this morning.

What's the best puppy cam with phone app to monitor how she is with out me
    thank you :tail:

2. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

I have a selection of Swann cameras, for both home security and for watching the puppy/dogs. Some of them have a big control box, but others are standalone cameras.
    The one I'm using where I am at the moment is the Swann ADS-440, which connects to the wifi router through WPS (press a button on the router and one on the camera and they're connected, without having to connect the camera to a computer to configure it). It can be controlled (tilted and panned) through the free iPhone app. OK, it's a bit clunky, but it works well enough for me! It also has IR mode so when it's dark, you can still see the puppy.

lisa humphreys likes this.
  3. lisa humphreys

lisa humphreys Registered Users

4. Beanwood

Beanwood Registered Users

We use cams as well, we use the Blink 1 baby monitor, just sits under the TV, and I can keep and eye on them from my phone or ipad using the app "monitor everywhere" There are some good systems out there. The good ones are those that can pan around the room. Check and download the app first, so you know you can easily enough!
    There are better ones now, and aimed at pets, ours is quite old, but invaluable for peace of mind. The dogs really do just snooze the day away!! :)