Puppy with one ear "pulled back"

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by Katie.eb88, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Katie.eb88

Katie.eb88 Registered Users

Hi all! I am wondering if anyone has had experience with a lab puppy with one ear that appears to be pulled back or perked more than the other. My puppy is almost 5 months old. This ear thing started about a month and a half ago when she had an ear infection. I assumed that she was pulling her ear back because it was irritated. It slowly started to resolve after I got it treated, and was completely back to normal for a couple of weeks. But now her ear looks like that off and on again, initially for just a few minutes or an hour here and there. The last two days straight it has remained perked. I just took her in to the vet and they looked in and tested her ear and everything was in the clear!

Is this just part of growing? Now that I know there is nothing "wrong" with her ear I'm really just curious. If it doesn't resolve it will definitely give her character haha!

Thanks!

2. Michael A Brooks

Michael A Brooks Registered Users

3. Katie.eb88

Katie.eb88 Registered Users

I can’t seem to figure out how to add a photo on here.

4. Michael A Brooks

Michael A Brooks Registered Users

Try adding it to your avatar.

Otherwise you have to be a supporting member or use a third party program. Look up adding photos in the search part of this site.