retreive? nah lets play chasy...

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by debsie, Dec 2, 2012.

1. debsie

debsie Registered Users

So there i was up in a lovely quiet bit of the hill today, freezing cold but lovely, started doing some basic retreiving with the pups. All went well for the first few when cuillin decided retreiving was boring and chasy with the rabbit skin dummy is much more fun. I have to say it did look a lot of fun. She was literally bouncing up and down on her front paws wagging furiously at brodick dummy in mouth he of course obliged and they took off on the most marvelous game....rather serious looking man with two lovely well behaved looking working cockers appeared. His dogs were obe diently trotting trotting to heel while beavis and butthead were quite fantastically running riot through the gorse, periodically having a wild tuggy game with the dummy then flying past...sigh...they did have a great time tho. Its harder than it looks this retreiving business especially with two playful pups! Did have a giggle at them tho bless em ..

2. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

Re: retreive? nah lets play chasy...

Sounds like they were having great fun!
    Made me smile :) - could picture them so easily

Jacqui

3. Karen

Karen Registered Users

Little monkeys... :)

4. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

I an really picture this , what grand fun and its always when really well behaved dogs are present, just to show us up :)

5. David

David Registered Users

They sound like really good fun dogs. Make the most of them at this stage. ;D