Rolo freaking me out.

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by Rolokris, Dec 13, 2014.

1. Rolokris

Rolokris Registered Users

Rolo is freaking me out. He is running around barking in all directions wont settle. My hubby thinks it's funny to remind me that's how paranormal activity starts! Daft as it sounds I have been through the house with the sharpest knife we own looking under beds. He's just barking at me I've checked he doesn't need the loo and has water, he's had his tea. He very rarely barks so I think my panic is heightened by that. Is it a full moon? Lol.

2. Oberon

Oberon Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Re: Rolo freaking me out.

Well, we are currently passing through the Geminid Meteor Shower, so that could be it....

Or maybe he heard something outside and now he thinks you and he are on an exciting joint mission to hunt down the source. Dogs aren't always right though.... I'm sure everything is ok and Rolo is just having a rare barky episode :)

3. Leanangle

Leanangle Registered Users

You are Haunted :eek:

4. Rolokris

Rolokris Registered Users

Gee thanks! That's one way to make me pee my pants! If anyone is haunting me it will be my mum and she wouldn't hurt me. She might clip my ear! I work with patients in the last stages if life and come across lots of spooky things but this is freaking me out.

5. Jane Martin

Jane Martin Registered Users

Probably just hearing something you can't; Chepi does it sometimes, I think it's squirrels in the attic!

6. Naya

Naya Registered Users

Harley does this sometimes......usually she's heard something we haven't :)