Sleeping on my head

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by alschwahn, Feb 18, 2018.

1. alschwahn

alschwahn Registered Users

When your puppies sleep with you, where in your bed do they sleep? Or do they sleep on the floor of your bedroom? Aspen ALWAYS ends up not near my head, but literally on my head. He can start out with his head on my arm and then gradually makes his way up to being an eye mask. He’s so weird. Anyone else’s pup do this?

2. Jes72

Jes72 Registered Users

You're lucky, when Homer sleeps on our bed between us. I get his bottom right next to my face!

Xena Dog Princess, MF and alschwahn like this.
  3. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

I think I'd suffocate if Coco slept on my head! He either curls up, or stretches out across the foot end of the bed. Sometimes he will start out lying straight down the middle, bum pointing at our heads, but he always ends up on/by the feet.

alschwahn likes this.
  4. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

Conchita would sleep on my pillow. Squidge jumps onto my head and lays down in the morning, suffocating me.

alschwahn likes this.
  5. Shaz82

Shaz82 Registered Users

Maisy curls up in a ball between us then stretches out during the night, one or both of us is usually gripping onto the edge by morning.
    Yesterday on the sofa she crawled right up to my head put her arms and legs around me and rested her head on the top of mine - then proceeded to snore like a baboon!

edzbird likes this.