Snazzy Collars!

Discussion in 'Products for dogs & their owners' started by charlie, Feb 16, 2017.

1. charlie

charlie Registered Users

2. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey Registered Users

Never used them but I have a serious collar buying habit. Tell if you get one and you think its good? I might try one.

drjs@5 and charlie like this.
  3. edzbird

edzbird Supporting Member Forum Supporter

ooh collars - I'm prepared to buy to try. Coco, being the stylish gent that he is, cannot have too many collars.

charlie likes this.
  4. edzbird

Helen, you are wicked! You MADE me order one. I have ordered a Wicked orange one for Coco - despite great difficulty registering and Isle of Man address! I had to put Merseyside o_O The price was very good, so even if I don't like it (which is highly unlikely) - I'm sure some dog at the ManxSPCA will love it.

drjs@5, Pilatelover and charlie like this.
  5. Naya

Naya Supporting Member Forum Supporter

They do look good......will wait to hear your verdict @edzbird

6. Debs

Debs Supporting Member Forum Supporter

They look interesting, looking forward to the review!!

7. charlie

charlie Registered Users

That's right blame me for your collar addiction Sue :D:D Have you considered therapy? :D I will wait to hear your verdict. I cannot resist collars and leads. It must stop as David is becoming
    suspicious :D x

SwampDonkey likes this.
  8. edzbird

We're undecided. The collar arrived quickly. It looks really funky! But it's quite stiff. I think it it solving a problem that didn't exist. Because it is so wide, it is shaped around the shoulders. If a wide, padded collar is to relieve discomfort when the dog pulls, then he should be on a harness anyway.
    IMG_20170221_095047785_HDR.jpg IMG_20170221_095122886.jpg IMG_20170221_095228081.jpg IMG_20170221_100953311.jpg
    Bottom photo is with the collar twisted around as it would be if you walked your dog on a collar, with the d-ring at the back of his neck - I'm feeling it's a little wide. Coco isn't walked on a collar though. I'm not yanking his neck, I'm holding his head up, he wants to eat my phone!

drjs@5 and charlie like this.
  9. charlie

charlie Registered Users

Thanks for the review Sue, Coco looks very cool in the collar :cool: The review on the website does say they are stiff but after a few days soften up. :) x