So it has begun

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by Millieboo, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Millieboo

Millieboo Registered Users

Yesterday I believe Millie was in a great deal of pain, she has been starting to loose those baby teeth not just one or two.. A lot of them.
    She was very nippy the whole day yesterday which she usually isn't, then at the evening she couldn't get to rest and kept on chewing her chew toys in the crate and whimpered so much.

I felt so bad for her and helpless. I was gonna give her some baby aspirin but of course we were all out. On top of the list to buy today if she can't get to rest tonight too. Got some apples in the freezer in case she needs something. Do you have any other tips on what I can get to help her ease the pain?
    I got a very tired and unhappy puppy today.

[​IMG]

charlie likes this.
  2. charlie

charlie Registered Users

Aww bless her, what about ice cubes or carrot sticks. Millie is beautiful even when she's unhappy xx

3. PawPrints

PawPrints Registered Users

Feel better Millie. I think anything cold and easy to chew will be soothing for her.

4. Naya

Naya Registered Users

I wet a tea towel then put it in the freezer and let her chew on that. It seemed to help along with the odd ice cube. Hope this stage passes soon x

5. samandmole

samandmole Registered Users

We found a dish towel soaked in water and frozen was soothing for Mole when he was too thing. Poor pup!

PawPrints likes this.
  6. samandmole

samandmole Registered Users

*teething!

7. PawPrints

PawPrints Registered Users

That is a good idea, cold, soft and easy to chew

8. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

Poor girl. I don't remember Charlie being bothered by it at all. Do keep an eye on her (of course you will!) in case it's something else...a bug perhaps.

9. Millieboo

Millieboo Registered Users

Thank you all, I now got frozen Apple pieces, ice cubes and a soaked dish towel. I did mash some bananas and mixed it with water for the cubes to give it some flavor. Hopefully she won't be in such pain today. I been trying to distract her and we took a nice long walk with a lot water pauses. Her mouth looks so silly without anything between the corner teeth. But the new teeth is on the way down which is why it hurts I guess

Naya likes this.