So proud

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by Rolokris, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Rolokris

Rolokris Registered Users

I am beaming from ear to ear. Today has been one of those days where things just seem to slot into place. I've been letting Rolo into the living room for short periods of time but when he goes crazy I've been putting him back in the kitchen. Today he had a short crazy spell and has now settled so well, I have treated him for being calm and settled. He's just sat in his bed bless him. Mind you he has done 2 piddle's on the rug under the dining table :mad:

Took him for a walk and he was such a good boy, there was another big lab out and he was really playing up and Rolo was showing him how to behave. Don't get me wrong he pulls and sniffs EVERYTHING but sat lovely at the kerbside waiting to cross. He likes to chew and play tug of war with his lead and I've been tugging until it is out of his mouth and have now realised that I'm going along with the game so didn't stand any nonsense today and told him NO and he responded.

I don't feel so out of my depth today. A good day. Fingers crossed this feeling continues ;D

Kris

2. Rosie

Rosie Registered Users

Re: So proud

Oh well done Kris! It is so good to feel proud of your boy! I vaguely remember a distant day when I was proud of Pongo..... (just kidding, he is perfect really!)

Rosie

3. Leanangle

Leanangle Registered Users

[​IMG]

4. Rue7514

Rue7514 Registered Users

It's amazing how much the little accomplishments means to us, isn't it? So fun to watch them learn and grow, and to see your hard work pay off!

5. Oberon

Oberon Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Fantastic to hear. Great job!!! :D

6. Dexter

Dexter Moderator Forum Supporter

Ah sounds like a very good boy x

7. Mollly

Mollly Registered Users

Good for both of you.

It's great when you begin to have that feeling that you have a little control.

8. David

David Registered Users

Good when it all starts to come together, isn't it.

9. Rolokris

Rolokris Registered Users

Spoke to soon! He was so settled took him out, he did a big poop hubby came home and he did a great big poop on the foody rug! Don't think we were ready!