Sweet Cassis is Home Sweet Home

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by selina27, Aug 30, 2017.

1. selina27

selina27 Registered Users

I'm just back from a few days in Scotland, Cassie couldn't accompany me so after much deliberation she boarded with the man I do some training with, she loves him and is excited when we arrive. I had booked her in at a local kennels but more and more it didn't feel right so I sent her to stay at the trainers.
    It was good to drop her off at somewhere she likes going already, and she has had a 48 hr stay there before but this was the longest I have left her.
    I was so happy to go and collect her today. She was very excited to see me and whined in the car home, something she's never done before, and was so delighted to be home she had a complete zoomie fit and had to stop herself mouthing my arm - but she did stop herself :)
    After a settle down Kong and garden inspection she came over all exhausted and has been sleeping in her favourite armchair, but what's so sweet is that she keeps going to find me just to nuzzle me or lick my ears and then going back. And inbetween I go and give her favourite spot on her neck a good rub, and she's just drunk half a cup of cold tea -- so all is well in our little world today.

2. charlie

charlie Registered Users

Welcome home Cassie and glad you both had a good trip xx :)

SwampDonkey likes this.
  3. Atemas

Atemas Registered Users

This is lovely to read @selina27. Red did the little whines yesterday after her day in the kennels. I remember Sky used to do it when we had been apart. Shows how much they love us :). Enjoy these very special moments.

Granca and SwampDonkey like this.
  4. Karen

Karen Registered Users

Awwwww welcome home!!! :)

selina27 likes this.
  5. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

Welcome home Cassie! The first night I was home with my girls, Willow came onto the bed and spooned me all night. She's never done that before, as she's not a tactile dog; if she ever gets on the bed, it's always at the end, where she has space. It was so lovely :)

6. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

Well done!

selina27 likes this.
  7. Granca

Granca Registered Users

:)

selina27 likes this.
  8. Sven

Sven Registered Users

:)

selina27 likes this.