The Bouncer proofing continues.

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by Leanangle, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Leanangle

Leanangle Registered Users

My cable TV went wonky about a week ago & I finaly managed to get the cable guy out today. I was at work & my wife was at home. She phoned to say the man had arrived & was looking a bit puzzled.
    She rang back about an hour later saying he had sorted out the cause of the problem & I must admit it did make me laugh. ;D

Before Bouncer arrived I went around the garden "Bouncer proofing" it. Since his arrival I have found that my Bouncer proofing was not as extensive as I had first thought.

The cable guy found that the tv cables as they went into the outside cable box had been, errrrrrr, slightly nibbled (its in my garden). Not all the way through as they are armored but enought to break the outer plastic coating & let the rain in. ::) The cable guy thought is was hilarious so fixed it for nothing.

Oh well, I gota go Bouncer proofing again this weekend. :mad:

Does it never end? ???

2. CDM

CDM Registered Users

Re: The Bouncer proofing continues.

:D :D :D

3. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

Oops! :D

4. Rue7514

Rue7514 Registered Users

NO!

5. sunsetpines

sunsetpines Registered Users

;D ;D ;D

Bella nibbled off the plastic bracket on the tip of my phone car charger recently ::) She also has a penchant for chewing on the power port flip lid in my car....she loves hard plastic.... ::)