The Gundog Trust

Discussion in 'The Gundog Club and The Gundog Trust' started by editor, Sep 9, 2013.

1. editor

editor Administrator

[size=12pt]The Gundog Trust[/size]

As some of you know, The Gundog Trust is a cause very close to my heart. The UK’s first gundog training and welfare charity, the trust was launched in 2011 and was registered with the Charity Commission last May.

The Gundog Trust now owns the Gundog Club and all proceeds from books and field tests go to the charity.

You can follow this link to find out more about The Gundog Trust

A lot of blogs have a donate button nowadays and people often say how much they appreciate all the free information on the main website, and the provision of this forum. I don’t wish for anyone to contribute towards the running of this website which I intend to remain a completely free resource. However, if anyone who has found the Labrador Site or this forum really useful, would like to say ‘thank you’ then a small donation to The Gundog Trust would be a very nice gesture. :D

I have finally figured out the mysteries of the paypal ‘donate’ button and the result is the Gundog Club's new DONATE page. I will also be putting a small 'donate' button on the Labrador Site.

Please do not feel obliged, it is just there if you feel like using it.

Another way in which you can support our gundog charity, is to participate in the Graded Training Scheme, and spread the word about how much fun it is. For dogs and owners both.

I’ll be putting some more information up here about the grades shortly.

Thanks for reading :D
    Pippa

2. Christoph W

Christoph W Registered Users

Re: The Gundog Trust

Hey Pippa i don't know if it's just a problem with my computer but not one of this links is working when clicked.

3. David

David Moderator Forum Supporter

Hi Pippa. I feel your pain with PayPal buttons. ::)

4. editor

editor Administrator

Sorry Christoph, the Gundog Club website database keeps crashing, we have had to reset several times over the last few weeks. It is back up for now, and we will be looking at sorting out a permanent fix after the Easter break.