This morning she won't eat

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by Wizadora, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Wizadora

Wizadora Registered Users

Morning folks, we have a 10 week old German shepherd cross Labrador, she's called Nala, got up with her this morning, went outside as usual, came in sorted out her food and she's not interested at all.
    we've had her since last Sunday, last night she had some of her food and then went back to it, but decided it was cos it was too hot.
    She's very whiney this morning, she wanted lots of hugs and fussing, do you think this could be because we went to a wedding last night and left her with my mother in law, (changed the routine) or could out be that she's destroyed her bed, we think we've collected the interior!
    Any advice would help please, oh she's been outside and done both a wee and a poo this morning.

2. Boogie

Boogie Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Be sure that she's drinking, they become dehydrated very quickly at this age. Try a little honey mixed in her water if she's not had a drink.

Go by your instincts and go to the vet if at all unsure.

3. Wizadora

She's still drinking plenty of water. She's gone back in her cage and gone to sleep.

4. Pilatelover

Pilatelover Registered Users

Morning, they are such a worry. I'd definitely go with your instincts. It's also better to take her to the vets and find there is nothing wrong. Let us know how she goes.

5. Wizadora

She's just woke up again, stretched and is currently wolfing down her breakfast. I think my mother in law my have given her to many treats last night.

6. Pilatelover

Pilatelover Registered Users

Glad she seems okay, still keep a close eye on her. I'm sure you will.

7. MaccieD

MaccieD Guest

Pleased to hear that she has wolfed some food. Just keep an eye on her today to be sure that all is well :D

8. Dexter

Dexter Moderator Forum Supporter

She sounds like she's bounced back again,good news.

Welcome to the Forum
    Angela and 3 year old yellow boy Dexter x