Toys In a Box!!

Discussion in 'Clicker Training' started by charlie, Feb 25, 2015.

1. charlie

charlie Registered Users

Trying to keep Charlie occupied whilst Hattie is not on top form, so I have just clicker trained Charlie in a few minutes to put his squeeky ball and Pheasant in a shoe box. He's quick, any more ideas please? Thanks x

2. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

Re: Toys In a Box!!

How about the shell game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mQrS6n4kJU

Added: I do feel that I should add as a caveat, that my Charlie is nowhere near as careful and gentle as the dog Jessie in the vid, and cut out the need for the middleman (me) to lift the clay plantpot to get the treat. He just whacked the pot into the sideboard with his paw, and helped himself....

3. charlie

charlie Registered Users

I love this thanks Julie, I was going to say my Charlie would never be as gentle as Jessie ::) Hope the sideboard isn't damaged and as for snaffling the treats ... ;D

4. charlie

charlie Registered Users

Yesterday I trained Charlie to bring me my slippers, very useful so thank you Charlie! :) x

5. Dexter

Dexter Moderator Forum Supporter

You are on a roll Helen,there's a guy I watch on Facebook....his video yesterday was training the the dog to run round the lampost one way then the other...I'm too much of a dope to copy the link from the iPad but you could do the same round a chair or stool...it's on my 'stuck in the house for Summer ' list ;D

6. charlie

charlie Registered Users

Thanks Angela, Charlie can do a 360 in both directions so next step round a stool, might give that a go! It's really good doing these little tricks to practise my clicker skills or not as the case maybe ::) x