Waves

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by kateincornwall, Nov 19, 2012.

1. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

No , Sam isnt waving :) I just noticed that a lovely gentle wave has appeared down his back where there wasnt one before :)

2. Karen

Karen Registered Users

Re: Waves

Aha! Poppy has that just above her tail too! Her undercoat is a lighter wheat shade, and her top hairs are darker, and so it looks like the tide has receded just above her tail, leaving a wavey pattern on the sand... ;D

3. caroleb

caroleb Registered Users

Rusty used to have a very distinct wave all the way down his back after he was 1 it started to disappear again although it is still visible for about 10 inches instead of his whole back - I think I have a picture somewhere... ah not as clear as I remembered but visible...

[​IMG]

4. bbrown

bbrown Moderator Forum Supporter

Look at that focus, what a good boy :)

Riley's quite wavey, which I've grown to love. He's got a line down his nose where two hair directions meet. It's sweet and distinctive.

5. charlie

charlie Registered Users

Oh how I wish Charlie could focus like that - one day (maybe)! beautiful picture. Helen x

6. Karen

Karen Registered Users

Lovely photo (great focus!!!) and yes, that's the wave we're talking about... I love it!

In some lights, Poppy has slightly darker fur around her eyes, and this goes back on either side of her face so sometimes it looks as though she has smudged her eyeliner... ;D

7. caroleb

caroleb Registered Users

;D Rusty has rich fox red eyeliner too - and red eyelashes I'm very envious of - his mascara never lets him down :) :)

thanks for the nice comments on the pic everyone - I was very proud of Rusty that day - not so much for the sit stay which he does do well but that he stayed even with a strange man with a camera moving behind him - a very good boy indeed. A pocket full of chicken helped...

8. David

David Registered Users

Lady only seems to get wavws when she is wet. This one taken this morning (hope I've cracked the image upload this time).

[​IMG]

9. David

David Registered Users

10. caroleb

caroleb Registered Users

David the link does work ;D I must admit I've only managed to crack loading pics using photobucket so I have an account there just to load pics for this forum :) :)

from that angle lady looks like Barney - he too gets a wave behind his neck that is more noticable when he's wet which actually is most of the time...

11. David

David Registered Users

I shall try photobucket then! :)

12. David

David Registered Users

[​IMG]

How's this? I used my SmugMug account - clean forgot that it was available all the time! Doh! ::)

13. caroleb

caroleb Registered Users

woo hoo - success well done David