1. WELCOME

To join the conversation, please register. It only takes a minute!

We've been to agility!

Discussion in 'Agility & Flyball' started by selina27, May 5, 2018.

1. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey Registered Users

Go Pongo go!:D

2. selina27

selina27 Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Wow, what great photo's of Pongo!

3. Karen

Karen Registered Users

What a lovely thread! And great Pongo photos. Now we just need some of Cassie (and her new lurve interest...) :)

4. selina27

:D Yes you are right! I will try to get one of Oscar :inlove: next week ! He really is a lovely dog. We are not long back from our third session and this week the tunnel stayed intact, it was the proper one today.

Four of us today, and still we worked on individual parts before putting them together so @Rosie I don't as yet have to remember a course. Cassie still enjoys it -- she did higher jumps this week and the weave poles were closer together, I was really proud of her. I find it best though that once she's got the hang of something and done it well 3 or 4 times to leave it at that and quietly wait our turn, other wise she gets a bit angsty. She struggled a bit today with the planks that are preparation for the dog walk, but it was hot and I think she was tired and our concentration went off rather. So something to aim for next week.

5. Hollysdad

Hollysdad Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Is is a bird....
    Is it a plane....
    No, its SUPERPONGO!

6. selina27

Week 4 of our agility sessions, and the rain stopped and the sun came out just in time. 5 dogs today, it's enough in a small space with 2 Gsd'S and a huge Rottweiller in the mix!
    So we worked today on 2 things put together -- tunnel followed by the hoop, a jump and then weave poles, the dog walk and table followed by a jump. Today we put the rewards on a mat at the end so they got their "payment" then. After Cassie settled down she did really well, I was so pleased with her.:)

UncleBob, charlie, Cath and 5 others like this.
  7. charlie

charlie Registered Users

Sounds great Selina, well done Cassie xx

8. Buddy

Buddy Registered Users

Buddy is still just a baby but we are looking out for good agility classes in our area (Devon) as something my daughter and I want to do with him as he gets bigger :)