what's the silliest thing your lab has done?

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by caroleb, Jun 22, 2012.

1. caroleb

caroleb Registered Users

this isn't mine but the picture made me smile :D anyone got anything sillier?
    [​IMG]

2. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

Re: what's the silliest thing your lab has done?

No photo I`m afraid , that one is priceless :)

We had gone out and left the dogs at home , came back and no Sam came running to greet us , we called him, still no Sam . As we went into the kitchen , what a sight , he had got a box of cornflakes out of the cupboard ( that someone had not closed properly ) and , beginning to eat, had got near to the bottom of the box with his head in it and got the box stuck on his head . Poor love was totally traumatised , standing very still with his head down and a cornflake box stuck on it, right up to his ears , hadnt got the sense to try and pull it off with his paws :)

3. pippa@labforumHQ

pippa@labforumHQ Administrator

Priceless :D

4. caroleb

caroleb Registered Users

Oh Kate that is priceless, hopefully he's learned that cereal packets are the enemy and should not be touched!

I got home one time to find barney had pinched a bag of flour I'd forgotten on the work top. He'd eaten some of it, got very thirsty and drank his water bowl dry and gone back to it - so he looked like a bad Al Jolson impression ;D ;D at the time I didn't think to take a picture of his white face and paws - I couldn't decide whether to be cross or laugh...