Who ate all the sweets?

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by charlie, Dec 5, 2012.

1. charlie

charlie Registered Users

Hattie has eaten half a bag of fudge. I was saving that for tonight when all the children were asleep. Even they didn't know I had hidden it!!! Hope she will be OK she even ate the wrappers!!! Is anything sacred!!!! Helen

2. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

Re: Who ate all the sweets?

Oh naughty girl Hattie :) She might be a bit hyper with all the sugar, but I wouldnt worry about the wrappers Helen , they will come out the other end :)

3. caroleb

caroleb Registered Users

they are terrors aren't they! Barney once stole a whole unopened tube of chocolate hob nobs! I was horrified but thanks to a strong lab constitution and that there isn't that much real chocolate on a hob nob he was fine although I was glad I walked him in fields and wouldn't have to pick up the consequences ::)

4. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

We have a three second rule in our house, if you drop something edible, you have three seconds to get it first . I dropped a new pack of butter when Sam was just a puppy, the devil got it and legged it into the garden where he gobbled the lot, wrapper and all before I got to him , the end results were horrendous ::)

You`re right Carole, good job they have strong constitutions alright :)

5. Sammie@labforumHQ

Sammie@labforumHQ Administrator Staff Member

I dropped a full box of eggs last night and broke the lot. Let Rocket in thinking she'd lick up the yolks and whites, and she ate all six shells too! Probably should have predicted that... :(