Worst place you've been bitten?

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by Stryker, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Stryker

Stryker Registered Users

Where is the worst place your 'croco-pup' has bitten you?
    So.. ...Personally I don't mind little Stryker being a 'Croco-pup.' He knows when it's time to play, train and relax. During play time we both can get a little rough. I know rough housing really shouldn't be done but it's just me and him so I personally have no problem with it until he did the unthinkable.

We were rough housing a little bit. He was being his typically 'Croco-pup' and biting me and then running around like a chicken with his head cut off. I got distracted and the so he (my fault for not giving the command to relax) thought it would be the perfect opportunity to jump up and clamp on to my southern region. I'm not talking a nip and release, I'm talking full blown pit bull, jaw locking, not releasing type of bite.

Needless to say I screamed and cried like Minnie Mouse watching Mickey Mouse getting caught up in a mouse trap.

2. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey Registered Users

My old dog bit my hand when he mistook me for food. He was partially sighted and bit my hand so hard all my finger giblets popped out I had to shove them back in and suture everything together again. It wouldn't stop bleeding and it was all a bit messy so I duct taped it shut and didn't look at for 2 days. Worst bite ever was from a cat bit my finger only thing that stopped him was the bone.

Stacia likes this.
  3. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

Heh, I don't think, as a girl, I can compete with that!

I do have a bittersweet story of a friend of my husband. He got a new kitten, his pride and joy. One day, he got out of the shower and sat on the edge of the bath to towel off his hair. As he was rubbing his head, his boy bits were free and jiggling, hanging down the side of the bath. The kitten couldn't resist and leapt up, grabbing hold with both sets of needle-like claws. As you would imagine, he went ultrasonic.
    Some time later, he was involved in an accident, which left him paralysed from the waist down. He still used to recount this story with a wistful, "I wish I could feel that now".

4. Cath

Cath Registered Users

Hope he is better now.

5. snowbunny

Nope, it was a complete fracture, so there's no going back. He's one of these "just make the most of it" kinda people, though, and doesn't let it get in the way of the things he wants to do :)

6. Stryker

Stryker Registered Users

That made me cringe and the worst part about it is the natural instinct to yank the cat away thus causing more pain and suffering.

No better way to live life than that right there. I'm the same way, grateful for everyday I get regardless of how bad it can be. There are a lot of people out there who don't have it has hard as your friend and do nothing but complain and that's something I could never really understand.

7. Oberon

Oberon Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Compared to the other entries in this thread I got nuthin'.

The best I can offer is being bitten on the upper arm by a Giant Schnauzer at our dog club (I was judging the 'sit for pats' exercise....the dog got a fail). Then last year a Giant Schnauzer puppy leapt up at my face while I was patting him and chipped one of my front teeth with his teeth.

That's the best I can do. Also I'm never getting a Giant Schnauzer.

snowbunny, Xena Dog Princess and Naya like this.
  8. Stryker

Stryker Registered Users

I got a partial thanks to my previous dog, Dozer. He jumped up on the bed as I bent over to grab the covers to shake out the sheets and the top of his head collided with my mouth knocking out my 4 front lower teeth.

9. Cath

Cath Registered Users

Good for him. It makes you count your blessings.

I have been watching the Paralympics on the TV, I can't say how much I think of these wonderful people. They inspire so many of us.

10. SwampDonkey

Broken collar bone and perminant nerve damage to my arm from Moo and my ability to fall over and into things.

11. Xena Dog Princess

Xena Dog Princess Registered Users

You...win? Ouch. Your dogs don't like to make life easy for you, do they?

My entry - Xena bit me on the boob (through clothes) when she was 15-odd weeks. We'd been playing and her toy rolled under the coffee table. I crouched down and reached under said coffee table and the aforementioned boob was apparently irresistible.

It bloody hurt.

Cath and snowbunny like this.
  12. SwampDonkey

Puppies always go for the nip bite! They can even find a nip through a thick jumper

13. snowbunny

I'm getting antsy that no-one has said something like this yet, so I'm just going in with it.

"The worst place I've been bitten? Sandy Balls.*"

* This is the name of an actual place in Hampshire, England

Stryker, Stacia, Snowshoe and 3 others like this.
  14. SwampDonkey

Yep there's a camp site there

Stacia likes this.
  15. snowbunny

There is! I've stayed there and friends of mine go there a lot. It still makes me snigger like a child every time I hear the name :D

Emily likes this.
  16. Boogie

Boogie Supporting Member Forum Supporter

My son was bitten in the face when he was 18 months old, by a friend's family pet.

The bites missed his eyes and nose, luckily, but looked awful at the time. You can hardly see the scars now.

It wasn't even an agressive bite, just a 'snap' when Andrew crawled under the dog without warning.

17. Cath

Cath Registered Users

Oh you are awful, but we like you :cwl:

snowbunny likes this.
  18. Stryker

Stryker Registered Users

What the...? I'm assuming he pulled and down you went?

19. SwampDonkey

First time fell in a river second time tripped over a golf ball hole pulled the dog over. I have skills!

20. SwampDonkey

Broadwood widger that makes me smile

snowbunny likes this.