Stryker blog/log thingy

Discussion in 'Your Training Logs' started by Stryker, Aug 10, 2016.

1. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey Registered Users

Its nice to hear from you so sorry you been through such a tough time. I sure your dad appreciated all the love kindness and support you gave him. Hugs from us all in leicester

2. Beanwood

Beanwood Registered Users

So sorry to hear about the loss of your father x

3. Joy

Joy Registered Users

Sorry to hear that you've lost your father. Glad that the dogs got on and didn't add to the stress.

4. Stryker

Stryker Registered Users

Thanks folks.

Ok so Stryker has been doing great with his training. I still have a small recall issue where he'll listen half of the time and then ignores me the other half but that'll come in due time.

No messes in the house until this morning and oh was it bad. Neighbor dropped off a bag of treats without me knowing about it. Well she placed these treats where Stryker was able to get them. So what I thought was delivered was 1 bag but I found out by the evidence of trash that she had dropped off 2 bags and Stryker ate an entire bag and it destroyed his belly which in return he shared the aftermath of said incident with the floor in my house.

Poor guy I bet his stomach had to be hurting. My fault for not communicating to said neighbor by telling her not to put anything in the yard.