4 months old suddenly defiant

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by KelseyH, May 30, 2021.

1. KelseyH

KelseyH Registered Users

Hi all ,
    My boy is 15.5 weeks and up until now has been pretty easy except for his crocopup hour. But lately we go outside and he completely ignores me. Like totally . Walks are nightmares he either stops or he pulls. Where did my well behaved puppy go , all my training and what the heck do i about it ?

2. Martha B

Martha B Registered Users

When you get an answer I would love to know! My girl either ignores me or when I try to get something out of her mouth she runs from me. She was never the model puppy unless I have food in my hand.

3. Michael A Brooks

Michael A Brooks Registered Users

hI KelseyH

The environment is really interesting. Imagine the encyclopaedia of odours at muzzle. What are you doing to compete?

4. Michael A Brooks

Michael A Brooks Registered Users

Reminds me of the I-find-this-hat-lying-on-the-praire scene in Dances with Wolves.

here is a shortened version: If I had a piece of apple in my mouth and you tried to take it from me I would run from you too, perhaps even bite. ;) If you offer me an identical piece of apple, or better, an ice cream, then I'd think for less than a second about giving you my piece of apple.

What represents a fair exchange for your dog?

Joy and Edp like this.