6 month male lab Charlie

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by Tammy nicoll, Jan 28, 2021.

1. Tammy nicoll

Tammy nicoll Registered Users

Hi all
    I’m just new to this today ☺️ We have a golden Labrador male Charlie who is 6 months 2 weeks he is the perfect boy ( with a few mad turns in between ) he is toilet trained and has been since we brought him home at 8 weeks he sleeps so good in the night , sleeps in his crate 10pm till 7.45am so we can’t complain, we have started to leave the crate open at night now as he is growing and soon he is going to be to big for it lol I was just wondering when would he be able to leave the crate completely and sleep on a bed ? He does sleep in our room and I don’t mind that all , I have ordered 1 off the calming beds so waiting on that coming he loves his crate at night tho soon as it’s bed time we go upstairs and he goes right into it as has done since day 1, thanks for reading and can’t wait to get more tips lol xx love Tammy and Charlie xx

2. 5labs

5labs Registered Users

If we have a crate set up, ours will always go in there to sleep. Up to you if you want rid of it, but they do tend to like a little den.

3. Tammy nicoll

Tammy nicoll Registered Users

Ahh thank you for ur reply
    Yeh Charlie does love his , we have left it open last 4 nights and he doesn’t come out and wander he does pop out but lies on floor next to it lol then I can hear him popping back in lol
    Think I’ll keep it for as long as possible as he does seem happy thank you for that tho xx

5labs likes this.