A big hi from scotland

Discussion in 'Introductions & Saying Hello' started by Brodie brown, Aug 27, 2021.

?

Anyone else got similarities with dog behaviour?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Normal

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Abnormal

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Brodie brown

Brodie brown Registered Users

Hi guys my choc lab is 2 just rescued him ,and bhoy!! He’s a handful,with very weird behaviour and personality poor guy was in a shelter a covid dog ,before we got him people who had him thought he’s nice I see but when they found out he had no luggage he was returned,last owner took him for 24hrs wow,&took him back to kennels because he peed and was sick when left alone ,he’s got severe anxiety and separation anxiety ,also I know young labs are full off beans but he’s on a different level wired so me and this guy are going to try work and help each other. As I’ve had first heart attack at 33 then second last year also I suffer with depression,so a big hello and please be kind I’m no expert just a dog & human trying to cope with life school ….. look forward to getting help and a little moan about stuff lol god bless n stay safe

Edp likes this.
  2. Edp

Edp Registered Users

Hello and welcome, what a lovely thing to do. With time, am sure he will be the bestest pal. Time and patience needed and you will get there. Might be worth considering a consultation with a positive behaviouralist when he has chance to settle in. Best wishes.

3. Fenella Woodus

Fenella Woodus Registered Users

Hello and congratulations on your new friend.
    Small steps, go gently and I'm sure you will win his trust and his heart and he yours.

4. Chris N

Chris N Registered Users

Hi Brodie.

Sounds like a familiar story. Are pup is on his third home. (Now forever).
    A bit of basic Google magic deep breaths when things don't quite go to plan.
    You will both be great.