And.....we're off!!!!

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by Lisa, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Lisa

Lisa Registered Users

Heading out early tomorrow AM....did the best I could with the pooch and feeling okay about leaving. I know the boys will have some challenges but hopefully it won't be anything too bad.

I will definitely keep in touch while I'm gone...I have to get my forum fix somehow! And I have to keep up with all the adventures of Sam, Dexter, Obi, Millie, Lady, Lily, Amy, Charlie (and Charlie!), Cooper, and all the rest!

Once again a HUGE thanks to all of you who have provided a safe venting place, given wise advice, and been a supportive ear to turn to when I was at my wit's end. I honestly don't think I could have gotten this far without you all.

I've got Total Recall loaded on my kindle for reading while I'm gone and am looking forward to starting that and settling into building a stronger relationship with my crazy pooch when I get back.

Wishing you all a lovely summer ( or winter, for you Aussies!) in which you make lots of special memories with your families, four-footed and otherwise!

Blessings to all.....my next posts will be from on the road.... :D :D 8) 8)

Lisa

2. Oberon

Oberon Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Re: And.....we're off!!!!

Have a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Safe driving too!!!!!! Sounds like you are all set for a fantastic holiday :D

3. Dexter

Dexter Moderator Forum Supporter

Lisa have the best time,really enjoy yourself and relax,you've had a busy time recently.We only know about you from your 'Simba Diaries.'...but around all his antics you have been running a family and I hope having a life too ;)so you must be pegged out!
    Enjoy and take care bfn x

4. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

Good luck Lisa, hope you have a relaxing time!

5. lynnelogan

lynnelogan Registered Users

have a great time :) jasper is sulking :(

6. Karen

Karen Registered Users

Hope you have a wonderful holiday! :)