animal resue...Is he a lab?

Discussion in 'Labrador Breeding & Genetics' started by jcrow, Mar 20, 2016.

1. charlie

charlie Registered Users

Hi from Hattie 8 years and our rescue boy Charlie 5 years. Thank you for giving a rescue dog a warm and loving home :) Your daughter made a wonderful choice and Winston sure looks like a Labrador to me, whatever he's beautiful. You could put a small tin of sardines in olive oil in his food 3/4 times a week which will help his coat and joints and he will love the fish :) x

2. mandyb

mandyb Registered Users

Lovely looking lab. His coat looks a little rough, I expect from being kenneled or perhaps not having a good diet as others have said, you might have to wait until his next moult to see if it improves.

Well done for taking him on. :)

3. Rosie

Rosie Registered Users

Oh, what a BEAUTIFUL face! Well done for rescuing him, he is a lucky boy. Looks all lab to me, and I rather like the yellow patch... but I think it might fade out with good conditioning, love and attention (and perhaps some salmon oil or oily fish...).

Welcome from me and Pongo in south Wales!

4. Edp

Edp Registered Users

Welcome. He looks very lab to me. Am sure he will look great with some love and good dinners. Very soon your twins and dog will become triplets. Totally inseparable and all afore each other. My 7 year old twins and Meg are the bestest pals. Lots of fun times ahead. Keep us posted Emma twin boys !!!! Meg lab and old boy jasper the Malamute :)

drjs@5 likes this.