Annie

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by Cath, Jan 2, 2016.

1. MaccieD

MaccieD Guest

She sounds absolutely perfect - soooo jealous of your little cutie. Sounds as if Fred's waiting for her to wake up as well , so get reay for hat quick trip to the garden as she wakes :D:D

2. charlie

charlie Registered Users

What stars Fred and Annie are - lucky you!! Enjoy! :D x

3. Cath

Cath Registered Users

Second night with Annie. I went to bed again at 11. She cried at 2 so out for a wee (her not me). She went straight back in her crate no trouble, but oh at 3 just when I was getting warm a cry again. So out again she had a big poo and then straight back in her crate again. All nice and warm, sudden I woke up it was 6.45 I had over slept. No noise all quiet . So got up dressed and washed and down stairs. She was sat up in her crate waiting for me, not a sound just sat there. So out again with Fred on the grass and back in again for her breakfast.

4. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

That sounds wonderful! :)

I know you have to be careful with giving attention when the pup cries, but them alerting you to needing to go to the loo is so useful. Willow had a little whine just before my alarm went off this morning, and I jumped up to let her out, because she never makes any noise normally. Indeed, she had a bit of an upset tummy and was desperate. Shadow, who didn't have those early days with us, never makes any noise to alert us to the fact he needs to go, which means we've had a couple of times overnight where he's had an upset tummy and has had to go inside. In fact, this morning, he also dashed out and was runny, too. NO idea what brought that on, because they were walked separately yesterday, didn't get into anything they shouldn't have and were fed nothing out of the ordinary. Just one of those things, I suppose!

5. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

Oh Annie, what a great start!
    Sounds absolutely perfect so far.

Hope Willow and Shadow are ok later Fiona.

6. MaccieD

MaccieD Guest

What a good girl Annie is, crying twice during the night as she needed to toilet, and then sitting quietly in her crate waiting for you this morning :D. Reminds of Juno as a pup - she would just sit in her crate and wait for me to go to her

7. Cath

Cath Registered Users

Third night not too bad at all. Put Annie in her crate at 11 and went to bed myself. Annie cried at 2.10 so up and outside, she had a wee and went back in her crate again. I woke up at 6.16 and there was not a sound so got up and dressed. Annie was sat waiting for me, her crate was dry and clean, so I am very pleased. She is a handful in the day and keeps us all on our toes. Teeth as sharp as needles. Fred loves her to bits and is so good with her, even when she is biting him. She even started eating his food and he let her. I had to put her in the other room so he could finish his tea. I don't know were the time goes to. Will take some more photos of her if she keeps still.

8. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

What a good little girl she is :)

9. MaccieD

MaccieD Guest

Sounds as if she's a really good little girl and that is being absolutely brilliant with her. Lucky you :D. Looking forward to more puppy photos and don't mind if she's asleep in them ;),we know how hard it can be to get puppy photos :D

10. snowbunny

Definitely more photos please! Lots more! :) :) :)

11. Cath

Cath Registered Users

more photos

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. snowbunny

She's gorgeous! She has such a broad chest compared to Willow at that age. Is she working type? I think you said she came from Brocklebank? Does she have a pedigree as long as your arm then? :)

13. charlie

charlie Registered Users

Such a pretty little girl :) Thanks for posting photo's x

14. MaccieD

MaccieD Guest

Oh she's gorgeous :D. Think I may have to become a puppy snatcher ;):D

15. Cath

Cath Registered Users

Yes, she is a working type like Fred her brother. Same Father different Mother We always get our dogs from John and Nina they are lovely dogs, with lovely natures.They have a better pedigree than me :). She was weighed at the vets today and she is 4.2 kg, which is a lot smaller than Fred who was 5.83 kg at the same age.She had her first vaccination. The next one is in two weeks time.

16. Cath

Cath Registered Users

Well Rosemary you could of had her at a 1/4 to 3 this morning, in the rain :D

17. MaccieD

MaccieD Guest

Oh no,I don't think I want the early morning toilet duties (rain or not), I'll just have to wait until she goes through the night :D:D

18. Granca

Granca Registered Users

She's beautiful - and it looks as if she knows how to guard all those toys from Fred! :)

19. Cath

Cath Registered Users

Great news Annie slept until 5 to 6 this morning. So pleased :) hope she keeps it up.

20. MaccieD

MaccieD Guest

Good girl Annie, nearly through the night. Fingers crossed that it's only a matter of nights before she's sleeping all the way through