Any PA Pups?

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by skellingtonthe3rd, Mar 19, 2018.

1. skellingtonthe3rd

skellingtonthe3rd Registered Users

Sorry if this isn't in the right place, I'm fairly new to all this...

Does anyone know of a good breeder in Pennsylvania? Maryland and Virginia are also ok, but generally close to Eastern PA would be best.
    Thanks!

2. Gaya

Gaya Registered Users

Hi, I live in southeastern PA. I got Cali from Ivy Spring Labradors. They are located south of Harrisburg and it took me about 3 hours round trip. Her puppies are beautiful. She guaranteed her puppies for 26 months against hip and elbow dysplasia. When my dog was initially diagnosed with hip dysplasia, I provided the X-rays to the breeder. Neither she nor her vet agreed with the diagnosis. To make a long story short, she extended the guarantee to 36 months to allow me time to get a third opinion as well as to give me some peace of mind. I got a third opinion from Penn Vet and thus far 2 out 3 have now said Cali has normal hips. Through out this experience, she has been supportive and has stood behind her dogs. I would definitely another puppy from her.

3. Naya

Naya Registered Users

Unfortunately everyone will have different opinions on what a good breeder is, so as a forum we cannot recommend breeders.