Beautiful Hannah

Discussion in 'The Rainbow Bridge' started by cdwarrior, Dec 30, 2017.

1. cdwarrior

cdwarrior Registered Users

We got her in Oct. It was a long 2.5 months between losing Hannah and waiting to pick up Aimee. A house with no dog is an empty, lonely place. :(

2. Pilatelover

Pilatelover Registered Users

Hannah certainly was a gorgeous girl. You must have beautiful memories and lovely new memories to build with Aimee. X

cdwarrior likes this.
  3. Shilohs mum

Shilohs mum Registered Users

I lost my beautiful girl in November I miss her not being here I'm so sorry for your loss I don't think I could ever get another one and walk the same walks as with Shiloh the pain would be heartbreaking x

cdwarrior likes this.
  4. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

I lost my six year old boy to cancer just eight weeks ago , I have another dog who needed walks . I actually found it a comfort , walking her where I used to walk them both, because it reminded me of what a grand life he had , what wonderful walks he enjoyed x

Sven, Shilohs mum, cdwarrior and 2 others like this.
  5. Stacia

Stacia Registered Users

I lost m
    I lost my beloved Drift in September and made myself go on the same walks, so I could remember him mousing (cried) remember him doing all the things he loved to do (cried). It was heartbreaking but it helped in the long run.

6. Shilohs mum

Shilohs mum Registered Users

I definitely agree a house without a dog is empty and lonely I've got 3 children here but I feel lonely without Shiloh by my side x

7. Sven

Sven Registered Users

Sorry for your loss. Hannah was a beautiful girl and has a captivating smile.