Best Dry Food Options and Thoughts? (specifically for a puppy?)

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by MBLab, Sep 10, 2020.

1. MBLab

MBLab Registered Users

Hi all,

I suppose as with most things there are many opinions and different experiences that work with some and not for others when asking this sort of question, but here goes:

What are everyone's thoughts on the best options for dry dog food? I heard that Blue Buffalo was a great option considering quality feed and price, but I am seeing mixed reviews through a few searches.

We are welcoming our home's very first puppy in a few weeks and I am in the beginning of my research for dry food.

I'm looking at the best value for a healthy dry food that doesn't contain any of the bad fillers and whatnot, as I'm sure many of us are.

I'd love to be able to buy the most expensive feed for this pup, but something in the more moderate price would be preferable. However, I want to steer away from the cheap and bad quality feed which I have heard of.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give.

2. sarah@forumHQ

sarah@forumHQ Moderator

Hi there,

We've rounded up some some of our favorite puppy kibble options here at HQ in this article. I hope it's of interest!

I'm in the UK, and unfortunately I don't think either of the brands I fed my puppy are widely available in the States (I'm assuming you're in the U.S. because Blue Buffalo isn't widely available where I am!?)