Big headed puppy, black, from good ethical Breeder.

Discussion in 'Labrador Breeding & Genetics' started by loydchristmas, Jul 4, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loydchristmas

loydchristmas Registered Users

I grew up with 2 black labs, brother and sister and they were just the greatest dogs in the world. I was the youngest, and had a brother and a sister, and I can remember the day my parents asked me if I wanted to pick a dog of my own. I was so happy. I picked a male and named him Cody. My brother and sister picked a cute girl and I named her as well.. Cheyenne. Theyh were the greatest dogs you could ever ask for. Cody was so smart and he picked up the slack for Cheyenne who was not as quick on the draw, but she was absolutely beautiful and could swim circles around him.

Id really like to get my son a lab. he was pictures of Cody and wants one just like him. Cody was purebred and was papered. He had a huge head, muscular chest, and was super athletic. And smart like you wouldn't believe. I am having hard time finding any Breeders of Black Labs that look like him. Not trying to knock anyone, he was just very impressive to see. Im sure there are dogs out there. Can you point me in the right direction? Thank you so much.

2. sarah@forumHQ

sarah@forumHQ Moderator

Hi Loyd, welcome to to forum!

Our Happy Puppy Site includes a step by step guide to finding your perfect puppy.

It sounds like you might specifically want to look for breeders of English Labs, also known as show-type, to get the build you're looking for. Take a look at this article on our main site to find out more about how they differ from American, or working-type Labs :)

Since our forum rules prohibit advertising specific litters of puppies, I'm going to close this thread to further replies. Good luck in your search, and let us know how you get on!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.