Birchams Gundogs

Discussion in 'Introductions & Saying Hello' started by Big Blackdog2, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Big Blackdog2

Big Blackdog2 Registered Users

Anyone around like me who has their dogs from Bircham Gundogs of Great Bircham in Norfolk. I always have these but they are not trained or used for shooting just solely as a friend and companion.

HP likes this.
  2. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

Hello and welcome to the forum. My dogs are all of Scottish origin, and I can't say I've heard of Bircham gundogs. Do you have a picture of your dogs?

3. Atemas

Atemas Registered Users

My puppy is from a breeder in Kings Lynn. Her parents are gun dogs but her mum is also the family pet. The litters are sold as family pets.

Plum's mum likes this.
  4. Beanwood

Beanwood Registered Users

A warm welcome to the forum from the Beanwood pack, aka Benson, Bramble and Casper :)

I haven't heard of them either, but there again I am based down South. Are they on Champdogs? Most well known kennels are, or are part of the KC assured breeders scheme.
    I have a Scottish bred working bitch, although she has a strong working ethic, she is also more than happy to chill out in front of the log burner..all day if she had her way I sometimes think:) Would love to hear more about your labs (we are a nosy lot here!:)

5. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

Welcome!
    We are from a Scottish "hobby" breeder of no particular distinction.
    Family pet and couch potato
    jac x.

6. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

Hello & welcome from me & Coco- he is a cross breed :p

7. HP

HP Registered Users

Hello, yes have had two beautiful labradors from Birchams. Do you know if we can still find puppies from this line/

Thank you , and hope your labrador is still doing well

HP