Bully Sticks

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by JSong82, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Kobe

Kobe Registered Users

Both my husband and son had quite the reaction to it! LOL! They are stretched out and dried. There's a big bit on the end of extra "meat" ... meat balls:eek: I cant figure out how to upload a picture though!

2. Kobe

Kobe Registered Users

Really? Our friends have a 9 month old lab and they have also said that one, cut in half, lasts their dog weeks!

3. Stew

Stew Registered Users

I bought a cheap one at pets4home, took it home, opened it and it went straight in the bin. I'm not a squeamish man but the stink, my goodness, awful.

4. Anomaly

Anomaly Registered Users

Bully sticks. They are larger and wider than the small ones. And for Ashima super long lasting.

5. Anomaly

Anomaly Registered Users

:)

6. Kobe

Kobe Registered Users

Yes braided bullies - I can't buy them in any stores but have seen them on our online shops!

7. Rosie

Rosie Registered Users

I think I need to go find some bully sticks just out of curiosity now.
    But for alternatives and variety, when Pongo was little his chew treat was frozen raw lamb bones - ribs worked well. Must be raw, and if frozen they were especially good when he was teething (the cold was soothing). Now he is adult they only last a minute, but with his baby teeth they kept him happy for about 20 minutes.