Can't find newest posts

Discussion in 'Technical & Help' started by Stacia, May 15, 2015.

1. Stacia

Stacia Registered Users

I click onto the what says the latest post, but when it comes up, that post isn't there, only ones from 13th May. Am I doing something wrong?

2. Oberon

Oberon Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Stacia, try clicking on 'new topics' which is up towards the top left hand corner, under where it says 'Forums'. This should bring up a list of the most recent threads/topics.

When you then look at each thread/topic you'll see on the left a little downward arrow. If you click on that it'll take you to the most recent unread post.

I hope that helps...

3. Stacia

Stacia Registered Users

Thank you Oberon but it doesn't work for me! Just tried a couple and for example JulieT's post re being deaf, the latest post comes up as the 12th of May and not today!

4. Stacia

Stacia Registered Users

Thanks Oberon I tried that but it still doesn't work. For example JulieT's latest post of today does not appear, the latest one is for the 12th:(

5. Oberon

Oberon Supporting Member Forum Supporter

I'm on a mobile right now so this probably looks a bit different to what you are seeing, but j just clicked on New Topics and this is what I get:

[​IMG]

Can you see where it says 'descending'? Do you have a similar box that says 'ascending'? If you do, change it to descending and see if that helps at all.

6. Stacia

Stacia Registered Users

I don't get anything you get! I am on a MacBook Pro.

7. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

I wonder if your machine is storing old versions of the site? Browsers do this to make the web page load faster. Might be worth a try? Google "clear browser cache" to see if you can get some tips on what to do...