Change overnight...

Discussion in 'Labrador Health' started by Labrina, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Labrina

Labrina Registered Users

Hello everyone...I know, I know..it's been such a long time since I wrote, however most of my questions seemed to be answered simply from reading bar this....His Highness McQueen (for those of you that know him) is now 1 yr and 3 months young. I am a little concerned at an overnight turn of character. As most are aware, he was an overly energetic (sometimes overdone actually) pup which to be honest wasn't helped with the colder winter he lived through and the lessened exercise offered during this time. Barking ..pouncing etc..Lately, I have altered this and he is now played with for most of the day as well as fed at the same time everyday. He is opting for grass though which is a little weird for him. Scoffing down his food hasn't stopped...he wouldn't be McQueen if it did :S His energy level seems to have dropped lightly..especially since the process of recall has started up again. He has been banned from being anywhere near the walnut tree which has him...I don't know ..perhaps upset? LOL I might be reading more into this than I should purely from paranoia..but could it be that it's a stomach upset or simply a case of him finally settling. I mean he heads into his huge cage with the door open on his own...Something he would NEVER do.....

Hope you are all well...

2. charlie

charlie Registered Users

Re: Change overnight...

Hi Labrina, great to hear from you :D Well young McQueen you are growing up, as for scoffing food you could scatter it on the floor or on a tray which slows down feeding. His energy levels may have dropped because you are exercising his brain with recall training and playing with him lots so he is tired.

How are you and George, come on updates please? :) xx

3. Karen

Karen Registered Users

Hi there stranger! Lovely to hear from you! :) McQueen sounds fine to me. How are you? How is George? :)

4. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

Hi Labrina!
    Good to hear from you.
    X

5. Dexter

Dexter Moderator Forum Supporter

How weird,I was only talking about you yesterday and I come onto the forum and you've posted!my SIL is staying With me at the moment and she lived in skiathos for 10 years!shes been telling me some things about dogs lives in Greece ??? X